One on trend item for the fall season which I am LOVING are bell sleeve tops. This trend is so much fun and it's a 70s trend which is having a major fashion comeback! The thing I love about bell sleeve tops are that they are so much fun, unexpected, and perfect for making a statement. I paired my bell sleeve top with skinny jeans and booties for a night out!
On a weekly basis, the Independent Fashion Bloggers do a round-up of their 20 blog picks known as Links à la Mode. My Golden Beauty was selected on this weeks list along with 19 other awesome bloggers. Check them out below!
- A Blonde’s Moment: Rainy Daze
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: What’s in my Ipsy September 2016 Glam Bag!
- Concreteislandista: The Fashion Minded Pop Up Shop
- Elements of Ellis: Grid Print Top
- Fashion Footprint: Blacky Black
- Finite1: How to Mix and Match Fall Colors: Jewel Tone Colors
- Jazmin Racquel: Suede Mini Skirt for Fall
- Lady Diana’s Pearls: Cozy Plaid Scarf
- Living After Midnite: Makeup Monday: Metallic Berry Fall Makeup
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Fringe
- Milk White Moon: Denim and Pink
- Modavracha: The Circle Bag Trend
- Musings of a Shopaholic Mama: Fall Floral: How to Wear 3 Ways
- My Golden Beauty: The Perfect Peplum Blouse for Fall
- One Awesome Momma: From Work to Weekend
- Petite Silver Vixen: How to Wear Black and White without Looking Boring
- Style with Nihan: Radical Stripes
- The Chic Machine: Product Review: Glossier’s Super Serums
- The Classy Junk: 7 Easy to Thrift Pieces to Enhance Your Autumn Wardrobe
- Wish and Wear: Best Supporting Acts
I'm happy to say that fall is finally here in Philadelphia! The temperature finally dropped from high 80s to low 70s and I love that the weather is crisp and cool now. I am soo ready to wear my favorite cozy sweaters, wear boots and booties, scarves, drink hot chocolate, go pumpkin picking - just to name a few of my favorite things! To add to my fall clothing collection I picked up a few cute blouses from LOFT the other day. I would say that this peplum number has got to be one of favorites this season in this gorgeous burgundy color!
One item that is trending crazy right now are off the shoulder tops! I have to say I do like this trend and that I hope it's here to stay for a while. I wore this outfit last Saturday for date night with the hubby to Mission Taqueria in downtown Philadelphia. The restaurant is so cute, and I love how they decorated - plus their frozen margaritas are to die for! On a sidenote, I linked other off the shoulder tops below. What do you think about this trend?
Happy Friday! I wore this French Connection embroidered floral dress to lunch with my husband, cousin and friend who were visiting at Dandelion in Philadelphia. I love that the restaurant has a concept of a pub, but serves amazing food and has wonderful decor. Anyway, I picked up this dress while I was in Las Vegas at French Connection. What drew me to the dress was the intricate detail and immediately thought of all the different ways I could wear it. Since we were going out to lunch I wanted to pair the dress with simple, yet cute, fringe sandals and my Tory Burch crossbody bag for a pop of color. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Maxi Dress: Banana Republic (Similar Here) / Sandals: Aldo (Similar Here)
Handbag: Saint Laurent / Watch: Movado / Stud Earrings: Nordstrom
I was instantly drawn to this beautiful maxi dress at Banana Republic thinking it would be the perfect dress to wear on a luxurious resort getaway. Well I was glad I bought the dress as my husband was invited to his works Elite Retreat at The Breakers in West Palm Beach for all their hard work in 2015! I was so excited and this was one of the first dresses that went into my suitcase. The key to a maxi dress for me is to be able to dress it up or down and make you feel wonderful. I paired the dress with these simple gladiator style flats from Aldo, simple accessories and of course my favorite Saint Laurent handbag.
We shot a few pictures (sorry for the slightly blurry quality they're from my iPhone) before a delicious dinner at the The Italian Restaurant at The Breakers. We were both seriously so stuffed from the yummy food. After dinner we made our way to the infamous lounge HFM (named after the resort’s founder, Henry Morrison Flagler). I’ll be doing a recap of The Breakers resort so stay tuned!
As a sidenote my maxi dress is sold out at Banana Republic so I linked a couple of similar ones below!